Here is my solution:
I used a cookie sheet from Dollar Tree ($1), favor tins from Hobby Lobby ($3.99 for 8), some spray paint, ribbon, and magnets ($1.98) to make this hanging school supply storage.
It was actually very easy to make.
1. Just spray paint the cookie sheet.
2. hot glue magnets to the back of the tins.
3.Fill the tins with your supplies.
4. Place the tins on the cookie sheet.
5. Add a ribbon to hang the cookie sheet from.
6. Find a place close to your desk to hang it.
*I also plan on adding velcro to the wall/bottom part of the cookie sheet to keep it from swaying when I take off the tins.
Now the school supplies I use daily is accessible and cute! (and fits into my classroom color scheme!)
I used a light blue ribbon at the top. It's a little hard to see.
Have a great day!