The Truffula trees are very easy to make!
To make Truffula tree pens, you'll need:
large pom poms
hot glue gun
1. Choose two chenille stems. Wrap them around the pen.
2. When the chenille stems are wrapped all the way around the pen, bend back the ends and add hot glue, then carefully push the stems back down onto the pen. This will hold the chenille stems in place and prevent them from sliding. Then bend back and glue the other ends of the chenille stems.
3. Add a generous amount of hot glue to the end of the pen.
4. Press the large pom pom onto the hot glue. It will move when you write with it, but should be held firmly in place.
5. Repeat process to create your forest of Truffula trees.